“Print and disseminate EITI reports, advocacy materials and handbooks”
3. Differences in domestic preferences are not considered.-not necessary.
4. Foreigners have the right to submit tenders.
5. The tender will be unbundled.
6. The interested party will be entitled to participate in the tender by paying the price of the tender document.-not required.
7. The Quotation document will be sent by e-mail to the person who has paid the fee. - unnecessary.
8. It is not necessary to submit a tender guarantee.
9. Your company must meet the following qualifications and other criteria
Not to be a party with a common interest with the project implementation unit that developed the general requirements of this selection. This will be indicated in the quotation form.
Quotation must be valid for 40 days or more after its opening. This will be indicated in the quotation form.
It must be printed after reviewing the originals within the specified period. According to the contract, it was handed over to the project implementation unit within 90 calendar days from the date of signing. This will be specified in the Quotation Form.
10. Requests for clarifications and additional information regarding the quotation documents can be sent to the address below.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09:00 am to 05:00 pm UB hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by Thursday, September 21, 2023, 17:00 PM UB.
Mongolia EITI Secretariat
Address: Chingeltei district, Sukhbaatar’s street 8-5,
Peace building, #205, Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Please refer to the tender documents at the link below