CALL FOR TENDER
The Independent Administrator shall be a consortium of international and domestic audit firms that will need to demonstrate:
- offers a lead consultant with internationally recognized professional accounting qualifications (e.g., certified public accountant, chartered accountant, or equivalent professional accounting qualification);
- is a member in good standing of a body of accountants affiliated to the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
- The firm shall have adequate staff and resources to devote to the task.
- Familiarity with EITI and previous EITI reconciliation experience is desirable.
- the mentioned domestic audit firm, party to consortium should hold a valid audit license granted by the Ministry of Finance of Mongolia, a copy of which shall be attached to expression of interest.
- Evidence of establishment of consortium, relevant copy must be attached to expression of interest. If the work is planned to implement jointly with subsidiary or daughter company, the authorization must be also attached.
- In order to ensure the quality and independence of the exercise, Independent Administrators are required, in their proposal, to disclose any actual or potential conflicts of interest, together with commentary on how any such conflict can be avoided.
Please submit your expression of interest with all necessary documents in English and Mongolian by April 29, 2016, before 15.00 pm, Ulaanbaatar time, to the Mongolia EITI Secretariat at:
EITI Secretariat of Mongolia,
Tuushin building room 314
Prime minister Amar street
Ulaanbaatar, 210620A, Mongolia
Tel: +976-70110525, Fax: +976-70110155